Meatless meatballs made with pan seared, pureed eggplant, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs with a simple San Marzano dipping sauce.
- 3 Baby Eggplant (or 1 medium eggplant )
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded )
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Medium shallot (optional )
- 2 Cloves garlic (optional )
- Handful Fresh Italian Parlsey (Chopped )
- S & P (to taste )
- Olive oil for Frying (or other vegetable oil )
- Simple San Marzano Sauce (recipe link below )
- Cut baby eggplant in half. Season with s&p and brush with oil. Score diagonally, Pan sear on both sides and char for about 4-5 mins. ....
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini