This seasonal drink is always just heaven on the taste buds! My favorite recipe.
- 6 Jumbo Eggs (Separated)
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar (Or 1/4 Cup Stevia or other sweetener)
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Half-and-Half
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg (Or freshly grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup Dark Rum ((optional))
- 1/4 Cup Cream Sherry ((optional))
- Cook the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and milk in a double boiler, stirring with whisk until thickened and light lemon colored. Remove from...
- Get the full instructions at MarieAlline.com – My Personal Website with Recipes & Other Good Things