Our favorite Egg Salad recipe includes hard-boiled eggs, celery, dehydrated onion, sweet pickle relish, spicy brown mustard, Miracle Whip and salt and pepper.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup miracle whip or mayonnaise or half of each
- 6 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp. dehydrated minced onion
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika (if desired)
- Hard boil eggs. Cool completely. Peel shell and rinse to make sure all shell is removed. Pat eggs dry. Place eggs in a large mixing bowl....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen