Super decadent with minimal fuss
- 1 tbsp butter (or margarine)
- 3 tbsp orange juice (( fresh and sugar free))
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade (( i used a sugar free vesion))
- 2 slices Whole meal bread (sliced thick)
- 1 pinch vanilla pod (scraped or a touch of the extract)
- 400 ml full cream milk / plant based milks
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp stevia (use 2 tsp raw sugar for the regular version.)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees ( adjust according to your oven) Toast the bread slices, butter and apply the marmalade on them Slice...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.