These egg cheese and red pepper quesadillas will get you excited about your first meal of the day! Plus, they take less than 30 minutes to make.
- 4 tortillas (fajita-sized)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- 1/2 Red pepper (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 Tbsp Salsa
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the red pepper slices on a baking sheet. Once the oven is heated, place in the oven for 15...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.