Ebi Katsu Don is a seafood Japanese rice bowl perfect for lunch or dinner. You'll love the crunchy texture of the panko!
- 4 jumbo raw shrimps, also called prawn
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 50 milliliters water
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dashi stock
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, usukuchi, a.k.a. light soy sauce, preferred
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Remove the shell and deveining the prawn Mix the egg, flour, water and mayonnaise in a small bowl to make a batter Coat each prawn into...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic