Quick and easy way to make tortilla roll ups with turkey and cheese.
- Flour tortillas
- thinly sliced deli turkey
- Sargento Swiss cheese slices
- Kraft Big Slice Pepperjack
- Kraft Big Slice sharp cheddar cheese (about 15 total slices for all cheeses)
- Miracle Whip salad dressing (I used more than a cup total, but I didn’t measure it)
- Gulden’s Spicy brown mustard (probably totaled about 1/3 to ½ cup)
- Romaine lettuce pieces (about 5 or 6 leaves, or more if desired)
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of Miracle Whip to the very edges. Squirt or dab on some spicy brown mustard to taste. (I did not...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen