How to make an easy pumpkin spice soap with pumpkin puree and goat milk; perfect for autumn, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- 100 g sweet almond oil 3.5 oz.
- 100 g coconut oil 3.5 oz.
- 400 g olive oil 14.1 oz.
- 80 g lye 2.8 oz.
- 100 ml goat milk either fresh or reconstituted from powdered
- 100 ml water
- 45 g pumpkin 1.6 oz., I made my own puree
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar or any brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- clove essential oil & cinnamon and ginger essential oils
- First make your lye solution by adding your lye into the mixture of water and goat milk. Because adding lye causes the temperature to...
- Get the full instructions at Oh, The Things We'll Make!