Easy Potato Breakfast Skillet has crisp potatoes with a tender center. Topped with an egg, and you're all set!
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (skins on)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 more tablespoon as needed
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Carefully add the cut potatoes and let them cook for 6 - 7 minutes. Drain and let...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments