Delicious peach cobbler recipe that's quick and easy. Great served warm with ice cream.
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 cups sugar (divided use)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh peach slices
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- Melt butter in 9x13” baking dish. Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; add milk, stirring just until ingredients are...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen