This is an easy and versatile dish that can be made ahead and modified in many ways.
- 12 Ounces Tri-Color Rotini Pasta
- 16 Ounces Cherry Tomatoes ((or any tomato cut up into about the same size))
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 8 Ounces Italian Salad Dressing
- 10 Ounces Queso Fresco Mexican Cheese ((or Feta or Cheddar))
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta per package instructions. I like mine a little al dente, so I usually cut 1 or 2 minutes off the suggested boiling time. Plus,...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café