I like to experiment with different cuisines and this Easy Paella Recipe is the perfect way to start your cooking adventure. Super easy in just one pan!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g paella rice
- 1 sachet paella seasoning
- 1 tbsp anchovy sauce (if required)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 50 g chorizo (sliced)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 servings fish (Any meaty fish will work - cod, haddock, hake, etc)
- 1 litre boiling water
- 1 handful roughly chopped corriander
- In a paella dish (or frying pan if you don't have a dish), add your olive oil and heat. Once the oil is warm, add the rice and mix well,...
- Get the full instructions at The Recipe Bible | Low Sugar recipes for all ocassions