This amazing 30-minute meal uses ginger, green onions and jalapenos in a tasty sauce made with brown sugar and soy sauce. It's terrific for weeknight meals when you have to get a meal ready in a jiffy. Gluten free.
- 1 lb. beef bottom round steak for stir fry ((already sliced in 1/8 or 1/16-inch thick slices) )
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1-2 tbsp. avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger (minced)
- 4 large cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup Tamari gluten free low sodium soy sauce (a low sodium soy sauce is a must or the recipe will be too salty)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (loosely packed)
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- hot, cooked rice
- Toss 2 tbsp. cornstarch with beef in a large bowl. Set aside. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar and 2 teaspoons cornstarch. Stir to combine...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen