Easy mango salsa that's got the perfect amount of spicy too. Put it on tacos, enchiladas, burritos, and yes - even pita chips!
- 1 1/2 cups mango, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño pepper, deseeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut the ingredients as directed. Combine the mango, red onion, bell pepper, and jalapeño in a large bowl. Mix well. Add the salt, pour...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments