Easy Keto Slow Cooker Middle Eastern Chicken Thighs may be low carb, but they're not light on flavor! You'll love that savory sauce too.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon za'tar seasoning
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 lemon, cut into two
- fresh mint, sliced, for garnish
- Cut any of the large visible chunks of fat off the chicken (optional) and put the thighs in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle on...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic