A nutritious, tasty salad perfect for taking to work, serving alongside a main meal or when you just need something quick!
- 4 large handfuls steamed kale (steam and allow to cool before adding to salad)
- 2 cups boiled quinoa (boiled and drain quinoa and allow to cool before adding to salad)
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 2 whole beetroot (pre cooked (you can buy this packetted in the supermarket with the salad stuff))
- 4 whole tomatoes
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 pinch himilayan salt
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, add your steamed (or boiled) kale and boiled quinoa. Finely dice your beetroot, tomatoes and red onion and toss...
- Get the full instructions at The Recipe Bible | Low Sugar recipes for all ocassions