This easy focaccia with strawberries and feta is topped with balsamic glaze and makes the perfect side dish or light lunch. And the kids went crazy for it!
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2-4 tablespoons for dusting
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups very warm water, (about 100°f, 37°c)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries, (fresh only)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, yeast and salt. Add the water; make sure it’s very warm, but not hot to the touch. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic