These easy chocolate chip cookies are quick to mix up and bake into perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookies. The best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've made!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside. In a large bowl or the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic