Easy Chili Marmalade Chicken is a zesty chicken that does most of its cooking in the oven. Perfect with rice or quinoa.
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken thigh, or tenderloins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, marmalade, ginger paste, and cornstarch....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments