Make this chicken stock while your dreaming and wake the the smell of something amazing!
- 1 Chicken Carcass ((chicken stripped off of the bones))
- Chicken giblets ((optional))
- 1 Small Onion ((cut into quarters))
- 3 Celery Stalks ((cut into thirds and add the leaves if you have them))
- 2 Large Carrots ((or 3 medium cut into halves or thirds))
- 4 Whole garlic cloves ((peeled))
- 1 tsp Pepper Corns ((or ground pepper))
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 Cups water ((or more if needed to cover ingredients))
- Place chicken carcass in a Crockpot. Add all other ingredients. Add enough water to cover everything. Put lid on Crockpot and turn...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café