Easy Chicken Fried Rice is just what you want when your fried rice craving hits. All pulled together in under 30 minutes flat!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast, sliced into thin strips, about 10 ounces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion, about half a small onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 cups cooked white rice, cold, 1 cup uncooked makes 4 cups
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 2-3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce, to taste
- In a large saucepan or wok, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, and a pinch of...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments