Chicken breasts sautéed with sage, garlic and white wine.
- olive oil
- 2 6-8 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and black pepper
- 10 - 12 fresh scallions (chopped or half of a medium onion chopped)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cup gnocchi
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4-6 cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
- 2 rounded tbsp. fresh sage leaves (coarsely chopped or 3/4 tbsp. dried )
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup white wine
- One skillet at medium heat with about 1/8" of good extra virgin olive oil. Another skillet at medium high with about 2-3 tablespoons of...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks