with sourdough crust, balsamic glaze and fresh tomatoes.
- 1 pizza crust (8- 10 inches, I used a sourdough one.)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 cup Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp basil leaves (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp avocado (chopped)
- Sea salt
- crushed black pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp honey (( use sugar for a vegan version))
- Into a sauce pan add the balsamic vinegar and honey and set on a medium heat. Stir occasionally and reduce till it smears the spoon...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.