Easy Bolognese Sauce with Spinach is great on pasta or try it on zucchini noodles for a low carb option. Make a double batch to keep one in the freezer. It will be your family’s new favorite dinner!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 10 ounce package chopped frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked pasta, zucchini noodles, or rice
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan or Dutch oven. Add the garlic and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes or until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic