Banana fritters is an old traditional Malay delicacy and a popular Malaysian snack. It is also called "Jemput-jemput pisang" or otherwise known as "cekodok pisang".
- 300gramripe bananasmashed
- 65gramrice floursifted
- 35gramall-purpose floursifted
- 1/4tspbaking soda
- 1/2cupwhite sesame seedstoasted
- 1tbspbrown sugar
- Prepare all the ingredients needed for this dish. Using a fork, mash the ripe bananas until it resembles one big chunk. After the bananas...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew