This Easy Banana Bread Mug Cake is just what you need to curb that sweet tooth. It even does double duty as breakfast or dessert!
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour, (21g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup ripe banana, slightly heaping, mashed (95g or 1 medium banana)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the almond...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic