This succulent rice dish is so easy to make. It uses only 6 ingredients and takes five minutes to prepare. It's perfect as a side for any Asian entree. It's also terrific with chicken, pork, beef or fish. Great casserole for company and holidays, too.
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice ( (I used Jasmati rice))
- 16 oz. ctn. beef broth
- 1 can French Onion soup
- 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butterr (melted (1 stick))
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Combine rice, beef broth, French onion soup, mushrooms and butter in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Pour ingredients into a greased...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen