Ricotta, walnuts, dried figs, chocolate, and orange zest. All you need for 1100 kcal of Italian heaven.
- 250 grams ricotta
- 90 grams dried figs (sliced. (you can replace them with any dried fruits))
- 40 grams walnuts ((you can replace them with any almonds))
- 20 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
- 2 tsp stevia ((or other sweetener of your choice))
- 1/8 tsp salt ((to taste))
- 1/2 tsp orange peel ((optional))
- Put the ricotta in a bowl and mash it. Incorporate the dried figs and the walnuts and stir to mix. Add salt and sweetener and mix. Put in...
- Get the full instructions at Naturally Strong