Delight your friends and family with these Easter mini egg cupcakes with a hidden marshmallow inside! Easy to make and so moreish, give them a go!
- 200 g caster sugar
- 200 g margarine/unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows
- 220 g margarine/unsalted butter
- 640 g icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 small bags mini eggs decoration
- grated dark chocolate decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / fan 170°C / gas 5. Butter a 12 hole muffin tin. Cream together the butter and sugar with an electric whisk....
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers