A Southern comfort food, perfect for using up some of the hard boiled eggs you made in your Instant Pot!
- 12-14 eggs prepared 5-5-5 method (in the Instant Pot)
- 1 stick butter (plus some for your toast)
- 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 6 cups milk (at least 2%, whole is better)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in the bottom of the Instant Pot liner set to saute or in a pan on the stove. While whisking constantly, add the flour to...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags