This juicy, dutch oven roast chicken with lemon is full of flavor and has nice crispy skin. Roasting this chicken in a Dutch oven cuts down cooking time and makes it so easy!
- 5 pounds broiler-fryer chicken
- 2 teaspoons lawry's seasoned salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the giblets from the chicken, rinse and pat dry. Sprinkle the chicken with half the seasoned salt. Heat...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic