You know The Duggars as a lovable giant family with their very own reality show. But did you also know this ever-expanding clan can cook with the best of them? On a recent episode of their reality series, The Duggars broke out their recipe for Tater Tot Casserole.
- 30 servings tater tots, (1/2 2 lb bags)
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Break up the ground beef with a metal spatula and then brown inside a 10-inch skillet. Season with salt...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic