This Duggar Family white chili recipe serves a whole bunch. It's quick, easy and guaranteed to fill you up!
- 2 large chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large white onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups great northern beans
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot. Warm them in a stove until hot and bubbly. Around 25 minutes so. Serve with grated cheddar cheese....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic