This fruit pizza recipe combines the best of two worlds. It comes to use from the Duggar Family.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries
- 11 ounces mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan and bake...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic