Wonderful old-fashioned potato salad recipe that has texture, taste and appearance! This salad is gluten free.
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into ¼” to ½” pieces, cooked until still firm (not mushy)
- 3 large stalks celery (cut into diagonal slices)
- jar pimientos (chopped and drained)
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 5 hard-cooked eggs (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Miracle Whip
- 1-2 tbsp. prepared hot spicy mustard
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 3 hard-cooked eggs (sliced)
- Toss potatoes, celery, pimientos, relish, green pepper, chopped eggs, sweet pickle juice and onion. Stir in miracle whip, mustard and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen