Perfect for small pieces of game meat or any other meat. Kabobs with a twist!
- 32 boneless dove breast halves - works out to 4 doves per serving
- 2 very large onions
- 4 large bell peppers - Red, green, or a mix. Large well shaped.
- Other Veggies To Taste - Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, etc.
- 6 oz soy sauce
- 3 oz cooking oil
- 3 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic
- Mix the marinade and set aside about a fourth for basting/mopping. Pour into a large zipper-top bag, toss in the dove breasts, and place...
- Get the full instructions at Killer Noms Wild Game Recipes and Techniques