Scrumptious mini pizzas with twice the pepperoni. These pizzas are made from refrigerated biscuits, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Great for tailgating parties.
- 4 cans refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits each can)
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (any flavor)
- sliced pepperoni
- miniature pepperoni slices
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Stretch out biscuit dough and fit biscuits into bottom and up sides of muffin tins. They will only...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen