These rich, decadent chocolate cookies include both chocolate chips and salted caramel chips for a delectable delight that will knock your socks off! They're perfect for tailgating parties, potlucks or Christmas Cookie Exchanges.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 1/3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((Bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups sea salt caramel chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen