Double chocolate brownie biscuits are a light, yet not too sweet addition to your Valentine's Day breakfast or brunch.
- 2 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 sticks cold butter (cut in pieces)
- 1 and 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl stir all dry ingredients...
- Get the full instructions at Sweet and Savory Breads