Double Chocolate Avocado Banana Bread is classic banana bread, but with a seriously incredible twist. It’s rich, moist and dense, making it just the sweet treat to wake up to in the morning. Chocoholics, this one’s for Y-O-U.
- 1/2 avocado, small, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- mini chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Add avocado, egg, and vanilla to a food processor or...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments