Making a non comedogenic DIY blush stick is a very quick and simple project that uses only natural ingredients. Find out how I make and use mine.
- 1 Tbsp. shea butter
- 1/4 tsp. annatto seeds (Use this for an orange blush)
- 1/4 tsp. alkanet root powder (Or use this for more of a blood red color)
- 8 drops tea tree essential oil Optional - adds antimicrobial properties
- If you are using annatto seeds, grind them up into a very fine powder using a coffee grinder or similar appliance. It is very important...
- Get the full instructions at Oh, The Things We'll Make!