- My Recipes Boxes
- DIY Laundry Detergent
DIY Laundry Detergent
REAL Yummy Food
- 2 gallons water (boiled)
- 2 cups baking soda
- 2 cups organic distilled vinegar
- 1 cup epsom salt (USP grade)
- 1 bar non-toxic soap (coconut oil based)
- 15 drops pure lavender essential oil (or other scent of your choice)
- Boil 2 gallons water. In a large stainless steel pot mix 2 gallons hot water and grated bar of soap. Stir well until completely melted....
- Get the full instructions at REAL Yummy Food
Rate This Recipe!
- Lyndsy Karrie