Deviled Egg Eyeballs are gross, disgusting, and absolutely perfect. You've just got to take a bite!
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons beet puree, divided
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- sliced black olives
- hot sauce, like el yucateco black label
- parsley and pepper flakes, for garnish
- Hard boil the eggs for 20 minutes. Once cooled and peeled, cut them in half and place the yolks in a bowl. To this bowl, add 2...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic