These orange cookies are absolutely light and buttery that almost melts in your mouth. So tender, with just a touch of sweetness with a bright burst of citrusy orange zest just dancing on your tastes buds. These little orange gems of heaven makes you wonder is this a shortbread cookie or a butter cookie, frost it with pretty icing and they are great for gift ideas, Easter, Tea parties or even Christmas.
- 3/4 cup / 105gm All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup / 70gm Cake Flour
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder optional for a softer cookies
- 5 tbsp Fine Sugar Castor sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest Grated, or 1 medium orange
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 stick+2 tbsp / 142gm Unsalted butter Chilled, cut into smaller pieces
- 3.5 oz / 100gm Chocolate Good quality chocolate
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 2 oz White Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line two cookie pan with baking paper. Set aside. For the dry ingredients, sift flour, cornflour and baking...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE