Beef tenderloin steaks seared in and topped with butter laced with some herbs and spices.
- 2 8 ounce Beef tenderloin steaks
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Take your steaks out of the fridge and let them get closer to room temperature while you put together your butter mixture. And for that...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks