Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pudding is rich and creamy. A chocolate lover's dream.
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, at least 60% cacao
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 2 cups of milk to a boil over medium low heat. While the milk is heating, in a separate bowl, combine the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic