Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake will be the easiest show-stopping cake you will ever make. A handful of ingredients for a cake...
- 1 box dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream, reduced-fat is fine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, must be baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- To Make the Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, chocolate...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments