- My Recipes Boxes
- Dark Chocolate Orange Rum Balls
Dark Chocolate Orange Rum Balls
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate wafers
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rum substitute orange juice for non-alcoholic version
- 2 Tablespoon orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup confectioners sugar plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup colored sugar for rolling optional
- In a food processor, place chocolate wafers, chocolate chips, orange zest, and pecans and pulverize together until everything turns to...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 2-3 dozen
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!