Break out the cast iron skillet and make this seasonal Dairy-Free Skillet Cherry Crisp for dessert tonight! Finish out the summer with this family favorite.
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon forti-flax
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter flavored coconut oil, melted
- 4 cups fresh cherries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. For the crisp topping combine the white flour, old fashioned oats, brown sugar, Forti-Flax, salt, ground...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments