This fantastic Dairy Free Garlic Herb Bread takes only 5 minutes to prepare since it's made in the breadmaker! It's terrific for company or holiday dinners like Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day. We like it dipped it olive oil with herbs. Perfect for any meal.
- 1 cup hot water ((110 degrees) )
- 3 tbsp. olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 cups bread flour (NOT all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp. dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. bread machine yeast
- Layer ingredients in bread canister in order given. Place on bread setting for regular white bread. After baking remove from pan and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen